Sunday, September 30, 2012

Omake, Part 9

You asked, I deliver, LOL.

********

Additional Scene.



*******

What else did you get? Asked Suri, she started to suspect something was up since Jime was holding her bag of purchases way too closely.
“Just… whatever.”
“Hey, hey,” Suri kept making grabs for the bag but Jime kept pulling it away, “right, o.k., let me see.”
“No.”
“The more you fight the more I want to see!”
“Leave it alone!”
“You asked for it,” Suri snapped her fingers and the bag was magically in her hands.
“Oi! Give that back!” Now it was Jime’s turn to keep making grabs for it while Suri kept it away, she was rummaging through the bag when she saw a magazine that looked suspicious.
“What’s this?” Suri took it out.
“Suri! I’m warning you!” Jime was uncharacteristically flustered.
Suri started to flip through the magazine, what she saw made her gasp loudly “Oh my God! Tia! What is this?!”
“Nothing you need to concern yourself with, that’s what! I’m entitled to my privacy, you know.” Jime snatched the magazine back and started to quickly walk ahead.
“I saw some really ugly buff guys with green skin in there, with some elf honeys, having sex!” Suri shouted so she didn’t laugh.
“Shut.Up.” Jime tried to whisper but failed miserably.
“And a really big gray thing, was that a troll? With a really big p-”
“I said shut up!”
Suri had a hard time trying to keep her face blank but somehow managed, “You filthy kinky whore, you.” She narrowed her eyes at Jime.
“Look. Fine, fine! It’s monster sex, alright?! Monster sex!”
“I can’t believe you like that sort of thing…” Suri’s lips threatened to break into the smile she was trying to keep inside but she schooled them down.
“Once you see something it’s almost impossible to unsee it. Words of wisdom from me to you. And technically, since I’m a vampire, I’m considered a monster too.” Jime tried for nonchalance.
“This from the woman who still reads shoujo manga. You follow Skip Beat on your smart-phone, and you still like Kaichou wa maid-sama.”
“Don’t get me started on kaichou, I don’t know what the hell they’re doing, it’s all downhill now, I really despise the current English-aristocracy story line, like that amnesia story line in Hana Yori Dango back in the day-”
“Rant and try to change the subject all you want but I know what I saw and I’ll never forget it.”
“You also still watch cartoons!”
“Don’t make this about me! I’m a proud Avatar Fangirl. I know now, this information is out there and there’s nothing you can do to cover it.”
“Whatever, I’m outta here.” Jime almost ran she was walking so fast.
Suri finally chuckled evilly, “run away tia, but you’ve given me this ammunition and I plan to use it, mwahahahaha!”

8 comments:

  1. OMG. NO words can describe how hard I'm cracking up over here. My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard.

    Something green with elf honeys. And a big gray troll with a big p--...roflmao.

    Jeez Jime. You may be a vampire, but be a vampire was some standards why don't cha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some of that 3D stuff (by mistake, mind you XD), and as jime-vamp said: once you see some things, you can't unsee them. The green guys were orcs, btw. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a 3D movie once. Sat there the entire time without the glasses on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. MONSTER SEX. Oh no, reminds me of the T-rex teabagging talk I had with Suri... Aw gawd. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You...you like monster sex, don't you Trice? Dinosex and teabagging T-Rexes. Now it'll be trolls and green things.

      Still, not as bad as Rod.

      Delete
    3. not as bad as rod? I'm afraid to ask, but I must do it: exactly how bad is that guy? XD XD XD

      Delete
    4. I don't know what she's imagining.

      At least now we know what Suri would pick between being tea-bagged by a T-rex or doing it with Rod on a washing machine...

      Pffft. XDDDD

      Delete