Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Omake 10


My reaction nailed to a T.

_________________________

Suri flew up into a sitting position the blanket covering her and Jime as they relaxed on the hotel room bed watching TV fell to the floor. 
“Overgrown Male Genitalia ,” Suri screamed.
Jime flew up and looked around, scanning for a sign of disturbance. “What? Where? What’s wrong?”
“It’s 2013.”
Still on edge, Jime looked around then at her niece. “Happy New Year.”
“No. It’s 2013. Two Thousand Thirteen.”
Jime nodded. “January 1st. Okay.”
Suri’s eyes watered. “Season 2 of Korra comes on sometime this year,” she squealed. “I can’t believe a year went by so fast!!!” Her eyes widened. “I need a red scarf. I plain red scarf. I want to knit it myself. I’ll make you one too. And Toren. You think River or Jack will wear one?”
Jime pinched the bridge of her nose. She counted to 10. “What’s so special about a red scarf?”
“What’s so special?!” she repeated blasphemously. “Well, Mako of course. May 24th. Red Scarf Day.” She placed a finger on her chin and pondered. “Although I wonder if it’ll be on a different day this year. Last year it around Memorial Day.” She sighed dreamily. “Mako. You know, after Zuko but before Trunks from DBZ, I’d do him. If he were real…maybe tied with Trunks.”
Exasperated, Jime fell back on the bed to cover her ears with the pillow. 

2 comments:

  1. Even though I'm not a fan... I want a red scarf too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 2014 now tho. Dang.

    (Text is messed up again, but I'll just live with it.)

    ReplyDelete