Thursday, June 27, 2013

Chibi Chara 2

My first time playing with polymer clay. And since I'm still in my Sage and Angie mood:

Wahlah!

I made Angie first.

These chibi's are based off the chibi maker pictures.

I don't know how to make such a bad ass raggedy coat, so sage got a raggedy gray cloak instead. Used gray to add some color. 


Angie and I weren't/aren't getting along so well. Her damn hand that turns up broke off first at the elbow then again at the hand. And this is after it hardened off.  Sage's was actually much easier. 

Sage has a bit of red glitter as a symbol of his favorite magic. Fire magic. 
Angie has a bit of silver and gold glitter to give her some extra "spirit world" shine. 

Haven't painted faces yet cause I don't know how. And I Don't have the proper paint. Tried to do Angie with a fine point black marker. She turned out like a Chinese man. Used fingernail polish remover to wipe away that hideous face. 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! *dies from the kawaii* Lovely lovely chibi SC! I want to make my own too... I wonder... maybe something with clay too, or, plush dolls! uwa!
    The faces, I'd recommend you draw them first, lightly (so it can be erased) with a pencil, just to have a guide. The faces are important, the expression, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I feel intimidated to draw faces. I can never get them quite right so I've reach a point where I don't draw at all anymore.

    Just did a Suri one. Think I'll switch up the style soon when I do Jime. But first I need to google/youtube how to keep my finger prints out of the clay.

    ReplyDelete