Sunday, March 25, 2012

Omake, Part 1.


It’s Ladies’ Night at the “Et tu, Brute” Karaoke Bar and Grill!

“Can vampires even get drunk?” asked Suri.
“Brrrr, Don’t even joke about that,” Jime rubbed her arms, “It would be horrible if our liquid diet was that limited… I don’t want to think about it… I just wanna have fun tonight.”
“Girls just wanna have fu-un.” Suri sing-songed.
“You know what’s funny? I don’t know if you just sang Cindy Lauper or the new Madonna single.”
“Does it matter? Who cares about old-time divas anyway? Hahahahaha!”
“Bartender! Two Tequila Sunrises!” Jime shouted at the guy behind the bar.
“Coming right up for the gorgeous females.” He winked.
“Oooooo… we’re gonna be best buds by the end of tonight, aren’t we?” Jime said to his retreating back.
A mousy-looking guy comes up on stage and turns on the microphone, “Hello, one two, testing…” There’s the omnipresent feedback noise, “Ahem! Wel- Welcome everyone, we have a special for couples tonight, if you can get your partner to come up here and serenade you, they get one free drink. Mind you, it’s just home-made hard liquor mixed with Tang, that shit can clean your blood-stained sword in 5 minutes fla-” A spirit arrow shot from behind stage knocked him out, leaving a smoking hole on the side door.
 “OoooHoooo!!!” Everyone whooped joyfully at the news.
People mingle and laugh while the techs prep the karaoke stage.
“Here you go.” The bartender gives Jime and Suri their drinks, Jime gulps down hers while Suri sips lady-like.
“First one tonight,” says the mousy guy, looking all burned but in no pain, “This one is for a special lady, from her Jack.”
Jime spurts her drink through her nose, “Oh, no.”
“Oh yes,” chuckles Suri, “There he is in all his punk-rock glory, when did he get all those face piercings?”
“They’re probably fake, it’s always lies with him, lies!”
The song starts.
“Hot Mess” by Cobra Starship.

You were a problem child/ Been grounded your whole life/ So now you runnin' wild
Playin' with them good girls/ No that ain't your style/ You think you're hot shit
And ooh I love it / I love it yeah, yeah
Stumblin' but yeah you still lookin hella fine/ Keep doin' what your doin' and I'ma make you mine
Well you're a hot mess and I'm fallin' for you/ And I'm like hot damn, lemme make you my boo
'Cuz you can shake it, shake it, shake it/ Yeah you know what to do/ You're a hot mess
I'm lovin' it hell yes!

Jack takes off his black leather jacket provocatively, while some of the women gather around the stage and get into his act.

Got me hypnotized/ the city's your play ground/ I watch you take a bite
At 5 a.m. roamin' the streets/ Drunk all night/ You think you're hot shit
And ooh I love it/ I love it yeah yeah
Stumblin' but yeah you still lookin' hella fine/ Keep doin' what your doin' and I'ma make you mine
Well you're a hot mess and I'm fallin' for you/ And I'm like "hot damn, lemme make you my boo
'Cuz you can shake it, shake it, shake it/ Yeah you know what to do/ You're a hot mess
I'm lovin' it hell yes!

“I can’t believe the nerve of that guy, and how in the hell did he know we’d be here tonight?” Jime seethed.
“I will never underestimate his stalking skillz, and neither should you, tia.” Suri sagely commented.

If you're dancin' up on tables you go, you go, you got it girl
Say that you're unstable you go, go go, you got it girl
Dancin' up on tables
Say that your unstable
You're a ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Yeah you're a hot mess!
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
We're singing hell yes!

Jack paws his body all sexy-like and the women squeal with excitement, he’s clearly enjoying the attention.
“He sickens me.” Jime continues to seethe with anger.
“I think you’re jealous of the audience is more like it.” Suri chuckles.
“Don’t get so comfortable, look who’s waiting at the side-line for his chance to sing.” Jime points at the line of people to sing. There’s Toren, dressed like a shiny Idol singer.
“Oh, no.”
“Revenge is sweet, but I need another drink.” Jime motions for a refill.

You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you/ And I'm like "hot damn, lemme make you my boo
Cuz' you can shake it, shake it, shake it/ Yeah you know what to do/ You're a hot mess
I'm lovin' it hell yes!
(Hell yes!)/ Hot mess/ I'm lovin' it hell yes!
(Hell yes!)/ Hot mess/ I'm lovin' it hell yes!
Woo- Hoo!

“You know what angers me the most?” Jime asks Suri.
“That he’s using your name to get free booze?”
“No, I can respect that, it’s the fact that he’s actually singing to his True Love, his One and Only, his HEA.”
“The car.” They both said in unison.

3 comments:

  1. This was the perfect thing to wake up too. Loved it. Whenever I get pissed at work today I'll think of this. Jack, you rack up cool points so easily and then do something to take them all away.

    And who is going around shooting spirit arrows at poor mousy guys???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm glad! the karaoke will go on though, when I find a perfect song for a character to sing to someone else, and the alcohol will go on too *my heart will go on plays is the background*
      The arrow shooter? it was probably the bar owner, doesn't matter LOL.
      You need to post your omake too, don't leave me hanging ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOD. Right from the bat I'm already crying laughing. Jack singing with face piercings and all? Omo! Hahaha. Too hilarious.

    And oh fuck Toren too? Omg, supernatural karaoké! (Is there like an obligatory truce or smth? Cause what if two enemies enter the same bar to sing? XDD)

    Oh, Jack singing for Jack. lol.

    YAYS

    ReplyDelete