Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Omake, Part 4.


It's Ladies' Night at the "Et tu, Brute" Karaoke Bar and Grill!

“Ladies, your beaus approach.” Warned S.B.
“What did I do to deserve this…” Jime hit her head against the bar’s counter.
“Let’s not go down that road.” Suri deadpanned.
“Suri!” Toren’s nose smoked, “Unhex me! I wanna sing you that song!”
“Fuck off, jerk, you and I have nothing to do with each other.”
“How can you say that with such a cold expression on your face?” He tears up, “I only want to be romantic.”
Suri turned to look at him so angry if she was a dragon smoke would have come out of her nose too, “The hell! If you knew anything about me you’d know I HATE that song! It should be banned everywhere! I’m doing the world a favor by thwarting the spread of its disease! STOP THE MADNESS!” She bellowed.
“But, cherry-pie, I had backup and everything… a whole production, I spent tons of treasure to do this…”
“It ain’t my problem the way you waste your treasure, dumbass! And, backup? You call those two hoochies standing next to you backup? Do you think I’m that stupid?”
“They’re backup dancers!”
“I don’t need to see them rubbing their backups all over you to know what’s going on!”
“Are you implying that I- that they-” Toren gasped, “But I could never!”
“What.Ever.” Suri shut him with her palm and turned away.
“Oh, youth, aren’t they precious?” Jack sneered while putting his arm around Jime.
“Don’t touch me.” Jime glared at him.
Jack stopped his arm midair and slowly retreated, “I’ll just hang out here.” He sat next to her.
“They’re checking to see if you really have a partner to serenade, aren’t they?”
“Yes. But baby, you know I’m all about you, always.”
“That is it.” Jime hit the counter with her fist, startling everyone, pushed her chair out and stomped to the stage.
She grabbed the mike while a new song started, “Sorry to fans, I’m going to change the lyrics a little”.

“Don’t Call Me Baby” by Madison Avenue.

You and me, haven’t  the opportunity
And we could never make it something good
But you, you think I'm not that kind of girl
I'm here to tell ya baby I know how to rock your world

Don't think that I'm not strong
I'm the one to take you on
Don't underestimate me boy
I'll make you sorry you were born
You don't know me
The way you really should
You sure misunderstood
Don't call me baby

You got some nerve and  baby that'll never do
You know I don't belong to you
It's time you knew I'm not your baby
I belong to me
So don't call me baby…

The song continues and people start dancing happily while Jack looks miserable at his free drink.
“Ha! That’s what you get, face it, you’re doomed.” Suri sneered.
“What is this? Man-hating Night at the “Et tu, Brute” Karaoke Bar and Grill?”
“It’s Ladies’ Night, we do whatever we want.”
“I thought that just meant the chicks got free drinks only.” Toren commented.
“You hopeless, boy.” Suri grabbed her drink and went to sit at a table near the stage.

4 comments:

  1. Is-Is it just me or...Are you starting to like S.B as well. Because I'm adoring him. A lot.

    LMAO. Jack. You are so conflict avoidant. Afraid of Jime, are we?
    I can only shake my head at Toren and his antics. He's so cheesy. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy Bartender, yes, I'm liking him. And I'm debating whether to include this is the SC cannon or leave it as Omake. If it continues as omake there's more freedom to do whatever, since it'd be separate from SC, and we could include ourselves (the real us) and whatnot LOL! that sounds so demented.
    Just so you know, in real life, I'm a light drinker. I do not hold down mah liquor. One sip gets me mellow, a gulp makes me sleepy, a whole drink will knock me right out. No fun at all.
    Even though I LOVE fruity drinks, bailey's, piña colada, the works. Oooo! and "special wine", like mulled wine, or cleri (those are wines with fruit and sugar, mum does red wine with strawberries and white wine with canned peaches, to die for).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about that too. Some parts I know where they can fit in with a bit of tweaking. But for the most part, we can keep them as omake and do whatever. Like Behind the Scenes.

    LOL. I prefer real life Jime to vampire Jime. I don't like people who drank so much they get wasted. And I can't drink at all. One sip and boom goes the vertigo. Vertigo that last for 3-days to a week or longer. Sucks, because I'm going to a bar for a friends bday next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison Avenue... That song takes me back.
    Lol, of course you had Toren. Though I feel like Suri's wrong, the song must stay in the universe (song is the reason I remained sane during traffic jams on the road to and fro Poitiers. oh, the memories... It was Super Junior cover tho! Better than the original imo)... I don't want to hear him sing it either. XD

    *reads the alcohol talk*... *goes away in shame*

    ReplyDelete