Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Omake, Part 3

Conversations with Geniuses.

Me: *Chomps on a bowl of cereal. Stares at open SC 21 document*
Toren: You’ve been staring at the screen from 3 days now.
Me: *continues to chomp away*
Toren: Just type something already.
Me: *sits bowl of cereal to the side. Cracks knuckles and types* Trailing soft kisses down her neck, along her collar, and further below, Jack slipped one hand between Suri’s legs.
Toren: *fire shoots out his ears* NOT THAT!
Me: *Looks up from screen* You said write something. I wrote something.
Toren: I’ll kill all of you if you finish that.
*Jack pops in* 
Jack: Hey. Keep me out of this. I want nothing to do with you lizard or your child bride. 
Me: *grunts* That’s not what you said before.
Jack: WHAT?
Me: About wanting nothing to do with Toren.
Toren: WHAT? *Glares at Jack and puts a distance between them.*
Me: And that you’d used the vamp to get to the witch to get to the big lizard.
Jack: Woman! I said no such things.
Toren: Touch me and I’ll kill you.
Jack: No one wants to fucking touch you. She’s lying. I don’t even like you. I wished your mate ripped all your scales out.
Toren: Well, tell me how you really feel.
Me: Can I finish eating now? *Goes back to staring blindly at the screen and chomps on her cereal*

3 comments:

  1. OMG! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't- the laughter- *dries tears* My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I really had this conversation in my head. Earlier I was just sitting on my bed with a bowl of cereal staring at SC21 document and Toren just popped up and said that. Had to write it out. LOL.

    Gotta love those guys. Conversations with Geniuses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Get it Jack! XD

    (Eh, again?)

    ReplyDelete